Why start from scratch?
We’ve built connected devices for countless innovators over the years and have found that many such designs share a subset of requirements. That’s why we’ve developed a suite of reference platforms to get you started — reducing risk, time to market and cost. Connected Development reference designs are fully functional hardware platforms featuring a choice of integrated connectivity options as well as a common set of sensors. All antennas are board-mounted and optimized to make installation and deployment simple. They also support expansion to quickly add additional functionality to suit your needs and an integrated processor capable of hosting your application right on the device.
- 2G/3G/4G Cellular
- 11 b/g/n
- ARM Cortex M4 Microcontroller
- 8Mb SPI Flash
- 2300 mAh battery
- Battery charging and protection
- Flexible power options: Can run off battery or external power supply
- Temperature and Humidity Sensor
- Antennas: Cellular, GPS, WiFi, BLE Board mounted within the provided enclosure. No customer placement or modification of the antennas is required.
- 2 daughter card connectors (40 pin and 20 pin) for additional functionality and customization
- Memory Protection Unit (MPU) to protect software intellectual property from product piracy
- Compatible with ARM® mbed™ development environment
- Pre-validated software libraries available to accelerate customer application development
- Drag and drop device programming over USB port
- Free developer toolchain friendly – GCC, Eclipse
- Mechanical enclosure splash proof, dust resistant
- Enclosure size: 65mm x 105mm x 22mm
- Certifications: PTCRB, FCC, AT&T, and Verizon certifications are planned.
- I/Os available: 1 UART, 2 SPI, I2C, I2S, SDIO, Multiple GPIO